#fbfto the time I decided to venture out of the country for the first time in years Belek.
Seeing as it's my first post in a while, it's only right I do a long one. Now y'all know me and know how caring I am, & so the idea behind this post is so that it makes it seems as if you were there with me. NOT to make you jealous or anything....
Anyway, without further a-do:
1) Belek. It's a town in Turkey full of golf resorts and beaches. #nobeatingaroundthebush
2) the hotel was essentially a water park and so everyone was usually there, this meant the beach was empty most the time. Which meant I got to top up my tan #blackerthenblack
3) "oh, you were taking a picture of me? Didn't notice" - here I am acting totally natural lying comfortably on a big vase. It's what all the cool kids do. #hipster
4)one of my goals for the holiday was to get "fat". At first, it seemed easy considering all the cake that was about. But you get sick of it after a while. But dat view doe..... #sunset
5) speaking of cake, here's a very sloppy #tortoiseeating one.
6) whilst I went for a walk down the beach, I came across this section under a pier. I thought It would be a great shot where I would look like a grungy pirate or some type of shit like thar. Believe it or not, it didn't turn out that way. But thanks mum for the
7&8) every evening, there was a talent show on. The first lot were some Mongolian ones doing the type of things you see on BGT. I could have easily fitted in with them.
The other lot were a burlesque group who were actually really good. I also could have easily been a member #JustSayin
There was also a #frozenshow but I was too busy enjoying it to take any pictures.
9) on the last night, I had to go down to the club. The Dj must have known I was arriving as my man put on that from @officialblue. I tore that floor up so badly that all my mates disappeared.
Just do me a favour and ignore my dead cut. First and last time I went to that barber. This is why I have trust issues.....wait, what were we talking about again? #whosloyalthesedays
10) finally, what you see there is a flag of Turkey.
That's all folks, if you've stayed with me till now, you're a